Tajdīd is a holistic Qur’ān Academy that focuses on memorizing and retaining the Qur’ān, understanding and ultimately personifying it in its pristine, just and loving form.
Tajdīd is based at Stegman Road Mousque Precinct, Claremont, Cape Town and operates from 07:00 to 14:00 pm from Monday to Friday.
Tajdīd exists to facilitate the memorization and retention of the Qur’ān whilst understanding and living it.
The study of the Qur`ān:
- Guides to that which is most upright in this world as well as the next
- Develops memorization and retentive capacity
- Develops Grammar, dialectic and rhetoric facilitated by the Arabic language as a medium
- Develops a strong moral code with the Qur`ān as the guide
- Our teachers are selected for their integrity, goodwill and role model capacitie
- Our teaching is infused with love and goodwill
- We are radical about not stymieing the individuality of our learners and do not take the one size fits all approach
- We employ sound, effective and flexible pedagogical tools
- Small interactive classes; we scale our impact as opposed to “growing”